|Job category||Full Time|
|Salary||£22,549 - £24,882|
Do you want to make a difference? If so, why not consider a career with an award winning dentally led social enterprise?
Have you ever pictured yourself working in a dental clinic with a highly experienced and specialised team?
If your answer is ‘yes’ and you see yourself as a caring, compassionate, flexible and approachable person where you will be appreciated by patients and the team, then this is the place for you. Your good communication skills and effortless ways of making people feel at ease will come in really handy when providing valuable support at these clinics.
What are we looking for?
Your primary responsibility will be to provide clinical support in a wide range of treatments for a broad client base which includes adults and children, patients with additional needs, phobics and the elderly. Extended duties would be a distinct advantage. We would like you to have a welcoming and positive approach for our patients and be an upbeat and reliable member of the team. Our clinical sessions run between Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 6:00 pm. We will need you to be flexible in your approach to work and on occasion we will need you to work at other clinics across Nottinghamshire, so car drivers are essential.
What do we offer?
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Dentally led, patient focused working environment that is not constrained by UDA targets.
- Access to Corporate Pension Scheme.
- 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Funded internal and external mandatory training to enable you to maintain your CPD.
- Support with training for your wider professional development.
- Paid indemnity.
- Uniforms provided.
- Become a shareholder and have a say in how our organisation is run at all levels.
- Opportunity to play a key part in local social care initiatives.
If you would like more information about the role, please contact Amanda Stevenson, Senior Dental Nurse 07879 486697.
If you are happy to go straight ahead with an application, please apply online at NHS Jobs
Closing date:9th August 2022
Interview date: TBC
Head Office: Community Dental Services CIC, Colworth House, Colworth Park, Sharnbrook, Bedfordshire,
MK44 1LZ Tel no: 0333 207 5992