|Siskin Dental Centre, Norwich Community Hospital, Bowthorpe Road, Norwich, NR2 3TU
|£25,147 - £27,596
Community Dental Services CIC
The closing date is 29 February 2024
Registered Dental Nurse Full Time,Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours
Base: Siskin Dental Centre, Norwich Community Hospital, Bowthorpe Road, Norwich, NR2 3TU
Salary: £25,147 – £27,596 per annum
Do you want to make a difference? If so why not consider a career with an award winning dentally led social enterprise?
Community Dental Services CIC are looking for an experienced Dental Nurse who identifies with our values as a Social Enterprise and is passionate about providing care for those most at need.
Applications are invited from enthusiastic dental nurses for this post based at our clinic at the Siskin Centre in Norwich, and to support clinics across Norfolk and Waveney as required.
Main duties of the job
Your primary responsibility will be to provide clinical support in a wide range of treatments for a broad client base which includes adults and children, patients with additional needs, phobics and the elderly. Extended duties would be a distinct advantage.
We would like you to have a welcoming and positive approach for our patients and be an upbeat and reliable member of the team. Our clinical sessions run between Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:30pm.
We will need you to be flexible in your approach to work and we will need you to work at other clinics across Norfolk and Waveney, so ability to travel is essential.
What do we offer?
- Full time, permanent contract, 37.5 hours per week
- Gross starting salary £25,147 per year
- 27 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Dentally led, patient focused working environment that is not constrained by UDA targets
- Access to Corporate Pension Scheme
- Funded internal and external mandatory training to enable you to maintain your CPD
- Support with training for your wider professional development.
- Paid indemnity
- Uniforms provided
- Receive a funded share in the Company and have a say in how CDS is run at all levels
- Opportunity to play a key part in local social care initiatives within your local communities
We recognise the positive value of having a workforce with a variety of lived experiences and that represent the communities we serve. Therefore, we welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community.