|Job category||Part Time|
|Hours||Part time, 22.5 hours|
|Salary||£22,549 - £24,882|
Do you want to make a difference? If so, why not consider a career with an award winning dentally led social enterprise?
Community Dental Services CIC are looking for an experienced Dental Nurse who identifies with our values as a Social Enterprise and is passionate about providing care for those most at need.
Applications are invited from enthusiastic dental nurses for this post based at Mill Hill Dental Clinic and to support clinics across Derbyshire as required.
Your primary responsibility will be to provide clinical support in a wide range of treatments for a broad client base which includes adults and children, patients with additional needs, phobics and the elderly. Extended duties would be a distinct advantage. We would like you to have a welcoming and positive approach for our patients and be an upbeat and reliable member of the team. Our clinical sessions run between Monday to Friday 8:30am to 6:00pm. We will need you to be flexible in your approach to work and on occasion we will need you to work at other clinics across Derbyshire, so car drivers are essential.
What do we offer?
- 27 days annual leave, plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Dentally led, patient focused working environment that is not constrained by UDA targets.
- Access to Corporate Pension Scheme
- 24/7 access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Funded internal and external mandatory training to enable you to maintain your CPD.
- Support with training for your wider professional development.
- Paid indemnity.
- Uniforms provided.
- Receive a funded share in the Company and have a say in how CDS is run at all levels.
- Opportunity to play a key part in local social care initiatives within your local communities.
If you would like more information about the role, please contact Diane Jones, Senior Dental Nurse on email@example.com .
If you are happy to go straight ahead with an application, please apply online at NHS Jobs quoting the above reference number.
Closing date: 16th August 2022
Interview date: TBC
Head Office: Community Dental Services CIC, Colworth House, Colworth Park, Sharnbrook, Bedfordshire,
MK44 1LZ Tel no: 0333 207 5992