|Witham Health Centre, 4 Mayland Road, Witham, CM8 2UX / Community Dental Clinic, Addison House, Hamstel Road, Harlow, CM20 1EP
|£25,147 - £27,596
Community Dental Services CIC
The closing date is 20 February 2024
Permanent, Part Time
Hours: 15 hours, 2 days per week
Bases: Witham Health Centre, 4 Mayland Road, Witham, CM8 2UX
Community Dental Clinic, Addison House, Hamstel Road, Harlow, CM20 1EP
Salary: £25,147 – £27,596 per annum, pro rata (Actual £10,058.80 – £11,038.40)
Do you want to make a difference? If so, why not consider a career with an award winning, dentally led social enterprise?
Community Dental Services CIC are looking for an experienced Dental Nurse who identifies with our values as a Social Enterprise and is passionate about providing care for those most at need.
Applications are invited from enthusiastic Dental Nurses for this 3 day post which is based at our Witham and Harlow clinics, and to support clinics across Essex as required.
Main duties of the job
The post holder will deliver dental treatment and preventative care to patients and clients of Community Dental Services. Essex clinics provide dental care for many groups in the community including patients with additional needs.
You may be required to support other clinics across the county and assist with general anaesthetic, sedation, domiciliary care, screening and epidemiological surveys.
What do we offer?
- Part time, permanent contract, 15 hours per week
- Starting salary gross £25,147 per year, pro rata
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, pro rata
- Access to Corporate Pension Scheme
- 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Funded internal and external mandatory training to enable you to maintain your CPD
- Support with training for your wider professional development.
- Uniforms provided
- Become a shareholder and have a say in how our organisation is run at all levels
- Opportunity to play a key part in local social care initiatives
We recognise the positive value of having a workforce with a variety of lived experiences and that represent the communities we serve. Therefore, we welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community.
Please ensure that you read the Job Description, which also includes the person specification, before applying.