|London Road Health Centre, 84-86 London Road, Bedford, MK42 0NT
|£47,653 - £71,479
Community Dental Services CIC
The closing date is 21 February 2024
Dental Practitioner Full Time 12 Months Fixed Term
Hours: 37.5 hours, Full Time
Base: London Road Health Centre, 84-86 London Road, Bedford, MK42 0NT
Salary: £47,653 – £71,479 per annum
Do you want to make a difference? If so why not consider a career with an award winning dentally led social enterprise?
Community Dental Services CIC are looking for a clinician who identifies with our values as a Social Enterprise and is passionate about providing care for those most at need.
The post holder will deliver dental treatment and preventative care and advice to patients and clients of Community Dental Services CIC. The wider community team provide dental care for many groups in the community including adults and children patients with additional needs.
Main duties of the job
Applications are invited from enthusiastic dentists for this post based in London Road Health Centre, and to support clinics across Bedfordshire as required, including epidemiology surveys. Whilst having clinical independence the post involves regular interaction with the Community Dental Service team at training events, peer review sessions and team meetings. The post holder will be supported to develop their clinical experience and skills and have the opportunity to share their skills and experience with the existing team.
Professional support is available from Consultants in Restorative Dentistry and Oral and Maxillo-Facial Surgery.
What do we offer?
- 27 – 32 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Dentally led, patient focused working environment that is not constrained by UDA targets.
- Access to NHS Practitioner Pension Scheme
- 24/7 access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Funded internal and external mandatory training to enable you to maintain your CPD.
- Support with training for your wider professional development.
- Paid indemnity.
- Uniforms provided.
- No Lab bills.
- Receive a funded share in the Company and have a say in how CDS is run at all levels.
- Opportunity to play a key part in local social care initiatives within your local communities.
You must be GDC registered and have an active NHS performer number.
If you would like more information about the role, please contact Paula Dynes Operational Lead Bedfordshire, 07768035854
Please ensure that you read the Job Description, which also includes the person specification, before applying.