|Job category||Full Time, Part Time|
|Hours||37.5 hours, 5 days per week (Part Time Considered)|
|Base||Colworth Park, Sharnbrook, Bedfordshire, MK44 1LZ|
|Salary||£22,549 - £24,882|
Do you want to make a difference? If so why not consider a career with an award winning dentally led social enterprise?
This is an exciting new role to provide high quality comprehensive administrative support and project assistance to the Operations Leadership Team on a wide variety of tasks related to NHS dental care contracts.
Applicants will play a key role in supporting the Chief Operations Officer and Deputy Chief Operations Officer and will be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages. You will be able to use appropriate software to manipulate data, produce documents, presentations, reports and spreadsheets and have demonstrable experience electronic diary management and minute taking.
The successful candidate will be resourceful and possess a high level of verbal and written capability together and will work proactively in a role where accuracy and attention to detail are paramount.
The post holder will be based at our Head Office in Colworth Park, Sharnbook and there will be a requirement to work remotely. The post holder may be required to travel to all CDS locations and nationally, therefore a car user is essential.
What do we offer?
- Full time, permanent contract, 37.5 hours per week
- Starting salary gross £22,549 per annum (pro rata if part time)
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata if part time)
- Access to Corporate Pension Scheme
- 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Funded internal and external mandatory training to enable you to maintain your CP
- Support with training for your wider professional development
- Become a shareholder and have a say in how our organisation is run at all levels
- Opportunity to play a key part in local social care initiatives
- Free parking, on site restaurant, subsidised gym
If you would like more information about the role or to arrange a visit, please contact Tina Pritchett, Executive Assistant, email@example.com or 07768 037147.
Please apply online at NHS Jobs quoting the above reference number
Applicants are encouraged to review the job profile and person specification prior to applying for this post.
Closing date: 16th August 2022
Interview date: To be confirmed
Head Office: Community Dental Services CIC, Colworth House, Colworth Park,
Sharnbrook, Bedfordshire, MK44 1LZ. Tel no: 0333 207 5992